If something has drastically changed in the past few years, it is the way Indians do business. And any kind of change, whether good or bad, causes discomfort and distress for a while. Our economy is going through a transition period. The fact that our economy is still developing has made this transition even more challenging for us. Continue reading “5 Financial mistakes you should avoid in turbulent markets”
One can easily sense a lot of despair and gloom in the equity investments these days. There are many speculations around the following concerns –
- Why Equity Investments are not giving any due results in the current scenario?
- Do you think we should discontinue our SIP or change our SIP from equity to debt fund?
- Our economy is witnessing a slowdown and the government doesn’t seem to be doing enough?
We are super happy to tell you all, that recently our Founder – Ashish Modani was invited to ‘She Talks Money’ – an event organized by SheThePeople TV in Jaipur to address the importance of ‘Why women should take charge of their finances’. Continue reading “How Women Can Take Charge Of Their Finance”
Is your reason to leave your job stronger than your reason to continue in your job? If so, you have a valid reason to continue reading this. Before you take the big decision, you need to ponder over the bigger questions. Consider the following five points if you are nursing the thought of leaving your job. Continue reading “Five Points To Ponder Before You Quit Your Job”
April might start with a fool’s day but a smart and a wise wo/man will realize the importance of this financial month. Planning your finances for the whole year in April will
- keep you stress-free for the whole year regarding money matters
- prevent you from taking investment decisions just to save tax at the end of the year
- help you review your financial plan and plan timely for any contingency or a setback